My Mom - Ruth Ann Jespersen

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mom's Lazy Days....

Mom is sleeping much of the day away these days. She is not in pain -thank goodness.

The hospice nurse came by yesterday. She is going to have nebulizer treatments - actually already has. Celia was going to pick up the machine last night and teach Lyman how to use it. The nurse hopes that this will help her with her breathing and her wheezing - which has gotten worse. Cheri (the nurse) doesn't believe that this is from the cancer but just from it being cold and flu season. She does want to be careful to make sure that Mom doesn't get pneumonia.

She got flowers this week from Carrie (Nancy's daughter) and Anne McClelland.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just wanted to let Ruth Ann and all her family know that I am thinking of her and I will keep all of you in my prayers.

    My mother, Margaret Schoener, just recently sent me the link to this blog, and I previously had no idea regarding Ruth Ann's health.

    I have fond memories of the Jespersen family, growing up in Spring Branch Ward in Houston with them.

    Best Regards,
    Debbie (Schoener) Larsen

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home