Mom passed away this morning with grace and dignity.
She stopped breathing with Brent on one side of her and myself on the other side.
She died peacefully, quickly and quietly.
Funeral services will probably be held on Friday morning at Larkin Mortuary in downtown SLC. We will most likely have a viewing before the funeral services. We will then be going to Mancos to have a graveside ceremony on Saturday.
She stopped breathing with Brent on one side of her and myself on the other side.
She died peacefully, quickly and quietly.
Funeral services will probably be held on Friday morning at Larkin Mortuary in downtown SLC. We will most likely have a viewing before the funeral services. We will then be going to Mancos to have a graveside ceremony on Saturday.

11 Comments:
At 2:26 PM ,
Fantome said...
We'll be there on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, including Mancos. I'm going to wear my cowboy hat that came from Mancos.
MOJ
At 6:25 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I'm so sorry. I just left a message on this blog this morning, and I wish I could have gotten a message to Ruth Ann before so she would know that I was thinking of her and praying for her and her family. My condolences to Paul, Brent, Mark and Karen and to all of Ruth Ann's family and to all of those who loved her.
Debbie Larsen
At 6:44 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I'm so sorry to hear of Ruth Ann's passing, but know that she is at peace and with Heavenly Father and her beloved Earl. My deepest sympathies to all of the family.
Margaret
At 7:35 PM ,
Anonymous said...
It's a sad day for us to have such a fine lady move on. She will be missed deeply. If there's anything we can do, please ask.
Paul Michael & Sharon
At 9:12 PM ,
Anonymous said...
My tears are both sweet & salty. How very blessed we are for the years of love of my cherished friend, Ruth Ann, and how I look forward to that wonderful eternal reunion. Please accept the love sent to each of you, her family and friends.
Kaye Ohlendorf Robinson
At 9:21 PM ,
Anonymous said...
To Paul, Brent, Mark and Karen, Please accept our condolences at the loss of your mother. She will be missed by all who knew her. We have many happy memories of your Mom. We send our love to you all, and prayers for your comfort in the coming days.
From all of us in the Richard K. Doi family (St. Louis, MO)
Jan Doi
At 5:20 AM ,
Anonymous said...
No other woman had a greater influence on me for good, outside of my own dear mother Lilly, than RA. We rejoice her earthly pain was not prolonged. We rejoice that she is with Earl again, surrounded by her family, that she knows so well. We will miss her laugh, her example, her love, but only for a moment...
At 10:26 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I only knew your mom for a few years when she was in Provo with your Grandfather Mark... She was such a wonderful caring daughter to him and was a great asset to our ward. We all think very fondly of her, I know you will miss her very much..
My thoughts are with you all as you meet together in her memory.
Geneel Scott
At 9:03 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Karen, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I too lost my Dad at a young age (62). You will cherish the time you spent with your Mother before her passing. My brother, Mother and myself had the exact same experience you had and we all were by my Dad's side when he left us. Peaceful, sad and pleased his suffering and pain had ended. Your Mom is at peace and you too will be at peace with time. God speed! Kim H
At 5:41 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I am sorry you lost your mom for now, but we all know it is only for a short time.i only know your mom & dad sinces Crystal Lake and love them both,we worked in the temple together,my condolences to all ofyou and your famelys and thanks for this blog and the help it has been to me I have leaned so musts
Beate from Denmark.
At 9:10 AM ,
administrator alice said...
I went back to this wonderful blog again today. I miss Ruth Ann so much and I know that you all do too. I love you all, Aunt Alice
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home