Mom's Ice Cream Breakfast
Mom had a delivery this morning of BLUE BELL ICE CREAM straight from Brenham, Texas and some of her friends from Houston!
She loved it! She said it was so thoughtful and she had ice cream for breakfast.
What a nice idea! Thank you.
She loved it! She said it was so thoughtful and she had ice cream for breakfast.
What a nice idea! Thank you.

1 Comments:
At 11:40 PM ,
celia said...
I can hardly wait to visit Ruth Ann again - she said I could have a dish of Blue Bell ice cream!!!!
I am amazed that you can send ice cream thru the mail. I'm sure it had dry ice or something. You who sent it, Houston friends, please let us know how they do that?
Ruth Ann said it was frozen solid - she left it out to "thaw" and it was still pretty hard an hour later.
What fun !!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home