Mom's Christmas and the Visitors just keep coming....
Mom had a busy Christmas but seemed in great spirits when I talked to her tonight. I hadn't talked to her since Saturday evening.
She has had lots of visitors and has lots more coming this week. Not only is Randy coming with his boys, but she found out today that Lyman was also coming.
She got a few things for Christmas - all of which she needed (things like a space heater from Brent and Jill and warm cozy socks from Mark's little girls) and appreciated.
She had nice visits with all 3 of the boys and their families.
She has had lots of visitors and has lots more coming this week. Not only is Randy coming with his boys, but she found out today that Lyman was also coming.
She got a few things for Christmas - all of which she needed (things like a space heater from Brent and Jill and warm cozy socks from Mark's little girls) and appreciated.
She had nice visits with all 3 of the boys and their families.

1 Comments:
At 12:47 AM ,
Edith said...
Karen, you didn't take off very long from the Blog for which we are grateful, but do hope you had a nice Christmas with your family and a chance to rest some. The Blog certainly helps the rest of us and if it helps you to vent some of your feelings, none of us mind. We wish we could do more to help you and your Mom both.
I got The Everett Journal today and it is wonderful as always. Thanks so much for helping your Mom, typing, mailing it, etc. She has done such a wonderful job all these years. What will we ever do without her and not just for The Everett Journal?
I wanted copies of the talks that Lyman and Randy gave at the graveside service for Uncle Mark so I really appreciated having them printed in the Journal. I meant to write something in The Blog about his birthday, but I didn't get it done.
For those reading the Blog who know us, after 3 weeks of being in the hospital, they moved Don to the Rehab floor today. He was in less pain today than he has been having. He will be in Rehab a week to 10 days. Donna is coming on Jan. 7th to help us after he gets home.
What would we do without our wonderful daughters. Karen we all appreciate what you do for your mom. Love, Edith
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home