My Mom - Ruth Ann Jespersen

Monday, December 04, 2006

Mom's busy and Not so busy weekend

Mom had a great lazy day on Saturday. I talked to her in the evening and she said that Paul & Stacy had dropped by with some lunch. She spent all morning in bed. She then went back to bed and spent all afternoon in bed. She was almost worried that she wasn't going to be able to sleep - but I bet she was fine! :)
Yesterday, I think she wore herself a bit with all of her visitors and phone calls.
Amy is at the apartment today helping with laundry etc.
Tomorrow afternoon, Mom's friends from her old office are going to stop by for a quick visit.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM , Blogger Sally Maddocks said...

    I am so enjoying reading "the blog". Just wish I was close enough to be able to pop in but Houston is just too far away. The memories continue to flood my mind of the precious time we have spent together over the years. I recall you riding the unicycle and my wondering how on earth you could when I could not ride a bike!! I recall us sweltering in the Texas heat at Cub Scout Day Camp and looking as if we enjoyed it!! Oh so many fun memories to take with us, for that is what true friendship is all about. Many are recalling your food but I think I recall your wonderful humor, your love for my family, your strength of spirit and your determination instead. (I love good food and especially desserts but I treasure friendships more.) May you get the rest you need and have the strength to continue to make new memories for all to grow from. Much love, Sally

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home