Wonderful Wonderful Colorado
Mom has the words written out for Wonderful Wonderful Colorado and we came across it yesterday. When Mom and I were in Price a few weeks ago, we were talking about the song. I had gone on iTunes to buy the song. Wonderful Wonderful Colorado doesn't exist but Wonderful Wonderful Copenhagen does exist. The song that we sang everytime we crossed the border into Colorado with Mom is really words put to the old Copenhagen song.
Wonderful, Wonderful Colorado.
Friendliest state that I know.
With her mountains high and her clear blue sky.
Like a gold and silver crown
Oh wonderful wonderful Colorado
Beautiful state that I love
Once I went away, But I'm home today
Singing Colorado, wonderful wonderful Colorado for me.
Wonderful, Wonderful Colorado.
Friendliest state that I know.
With her mountains high and her clear blue sky.
Like a gold and silver crown
Oh wonderful wonderful Colorado
Beautiful state that I love
Once I went away, But I'm home today
Singing Colorado, wonderful wonderful Colorado for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home