Nancy and Alice
Nancy came up today for the day. Nancy has been so helpful - she has made several hats with brims for Mom. Right now, Alice and Nancy are at the Music and the Spoken Word. Alice enjoyed it so much last week she wanted to go back again this week. Nancy and Alice are also taking over another one of Mom's projects. She had started a book to showcase all of the quilts that she has made. Nancy and Alice are going to help finish this project for her.
That is one of the ways that we are trying to help Mom - by helping her finish all of her many great ideas and her great projects.
One of the girls from Christopherson has paid and set up for Mom to tell her story, like Mom did for Grandpa. Mom has an appointment this Wednesday with the woman - who is coming to her apartment for a couple of hours to start the recording.
That is one of the ways that we are trying to help Mom - by helping her finish all of her many great ideas and her great projects.
One of the girls from Christopherson has paid and set up for Mom to tell her story, like Mom did for Grandpa. Mom has an appointment this Wednesday with the woman - who is coming to her apartment for a couple of hours to start the recording.

1 Comments:
At 1:35 PM ,
Anonymous said...
To our dear, precious Ruth Ann,
I have sent you so many letters to your email address, and I don’t know if you have ever received them. If you have not, then you haven’t a clue as to how many prayers have been ascending to Heaven for one sweet niece.
You may also wonder why I don’t get down there. I am there in spirit, but the body is not able to make it. If I go anywhere, I must have one of the girls drive up to ‘hang out’ with their daddy. He is not well at all. The doctors have finally decided it was a stroke. He has many, many troubles. It happens a bit at a time as you get older.
A member of the Bishopric drove us down to Salt Lake for a repair job on a torn retina. It took the entire day, and I thought since Connie and Tommy had already been down to see you that I could get there at some point that day. They came to be with their dad through his ordeal. I felt I couldn’t leave Verle at any time through the process, and of course he was in no position to visit. I feel neglectful as an aunt, for sure. Especially, as I thought I was the one who loves you most of all. :)
I read your ’blog’ every single day. What a blessing that is to those who love you! I appreciate it more than you can know. Thanks to those precious loved ones who make that available to us. Connie told me I could answer it, but I guess I am not savvy enough to figure it out.
For the first time in 8 months, Verle went to a family gathering—a homecoming for Connie’s baby boy. What a spiritual blessing that was! We have missed many blessings, a couple of weddings and even a funeral. He isn’t up to going and I won’t go without him. I don’t tell you this to ’bellyache’, I just want you to know why I have been so slothful.
I loved the pictures! You are blessed with a supportive family, and that is such a gift!
Love forever, Aunt Joan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home