Mom's Recipes
I need help this week while I'm in town visiting Mom. One of our projects was to get her recipes together. I have gone through her piles and discarded some. She had some saved from the old copy machines. I don't know what they were called but I can vividly remember Grandma J using the machine in the library at church and it had a crank on it to copy. Mom has little pieces of paper, Relief Soceity Homemaking Newsletters, Christmas Letters, etc.
As I work on this project, it would be helpful to hear from you IF there are any recipes that you can remember my Mom making that you especially enjoyed. I would love to make sure that I include all of the recipes that we remember Mom for - most of which are desserts!
Please either email them to me (karen@pridehospitality.com) or just enter a comment on the blog. If you don't remember what they were called, just describe them to me.
Thank you for your help on this! Also, please let me know if you want a printed or emailed copy of the finished product, which is probably months away from being completed.
As I work on this project, it would be helpful to hear from you IF there are any recipes that you can remember my Mom making that you especially enjoyed. I would love to make sure that I include all of the recipes that we remember Mom for - most of which are desserts!
Please either email them to me (karen@pridehospitality.com) or just enter a comment on the blog. If you don't remember what they were called, just describe them to me.
Thank you for your help on this! Also, please let me know if you want a printed or emailed copy of the finished product, which is probably months away from being completed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home