My Mom - Ruth Ann Jespersen

Monday, November 06, 2006

Mom & Louise

Mom and Louise are having a really nice time together. They enjoyed going to Brent & Jill's on Friday night and then out for dinner. Mark came to town on Saturday to drop off mom's new chair and a 1/2 which pulls out to a sleeper sofa. Last night, they went to Paul & Stacy's for dinner.
Today, David and Larry are coming into town. They said they might go shopping while they wait for them to come. Louise leaves on Wednesday.

Mom said that she continues to be tired. She came home and rested after her treatment today.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello RuthAnn-
    I was reading all of the "fun times" shared by someone in Texas, and I wanted to remind you of some at 996 Plum Tree Rd. (Illinois was fun too!)
    *Things I remember*
    -Coming over for dinner and Karen not wanting to sit down, and I always enjoyed visiting and she always wanted to leave.
    -The first snow fall Karen did not have a scraper and she was scraping her windshield with her credit card. (which was unheard of in high school) This was so funny to my mom and I for so long!
    -Coming over on a 90 degree day and RuthAnn ironing Earls jeans in the familyroom with the air at 50 degrees in the house and both of them wearing sweaters! This was so funny because we did not have a/c at the Pollack house.
    -When Mark came home from his mission he took us "kids" to a stake dance. Now for those of you who remember Mark went to Austrilia on his mission and with a few turns was driving on the oppisite side of the road. In the Buick....This was a riot to a car full of girls,.... and Neils.
    -Lydia (enough said for Karen)
    -Last but not least...The missionaries coming over the same night the Laurels were having a facial activity at the kitchen and all of our faces were green, and I answered the door not knowing who would be there, but the two cute missionaries! What a memory, Thanks Rebecca
    We hope you are feeling pretty good:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home