My Mom - Ruth Ann Jespersen

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Mom's New Hair Do

2 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM , Blogger Sally Maddocks said...

    I like the hair. Looks good.
    Going to have to figure out if my old intelligence can handle the blog thing! Seems like a great way for us all to keep in touch and be updated if I can just do it right..
    Thinking of you and all the wonderful memories we made. Seems like only yesterday that we were in cubs together braving the heat of day camp. Gosh we look so bad in that picture!!!!
    Love Sally

     
  • At 4:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Love the DO!!!! I am praying for you Ruth Ann! You just hang in there and know that many loving, healing thoughts are being sent your way. Would love to see you, if you ever feel like stopping by.
    Love ya!
    Chris R

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home