The smocked dresses are so pretty. What a special treasure for your granddaughters. I enjoyed the story about all your callings. What an example you are to me. We love you.
How precious your little ones look in their dresses. You look pretty darn spiffy yourself. I really like the look of your new hairdo, too. David is so anxious to see you. I know he will enjoy the time he gets to spend there We both love you and are thinking of you every day.
2 Comments:
At 12:35 AM ,
Edith said...
The smocked dresses are so pretty. What a special treasure for your granddaughters. I enjoyed the story about all your callings. What an example you are to me. We love you.
At 9:30 PM ,
Anonymous said...
How precious your little ones look in their dresses. You look pretty darn spiffy yourself. I really like the look of your new hairdo, too. David is so anxious to see you. I know he will enjoy the time he gets to spend there We both love you and are thinking of you every day.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home