My Mom - Ruth Ann Jespersen

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hallmark Movies...

Brent came over for a visit tonight. That made a nice break in the day for mom. I tried to make cookies from frozen dough but they burned!

Mom and I watched a Hallmark movie tonight. She has been going to bed at 8pm but she wanted to stay up and finish the movie. At one point, the guy was singing some old hymn and I look over at Mom and she was singing the song. At another point, I looked over at her and she was crying. I left when the movie was over and went "home" to Pauline's. Pauline hosted the Chicago Book Club at her house tonight. Mom is part of their group and it was fun to put faces with names. The book club had lots of love, hugs and a card for me to take back to mom. It was a nice evening.

Mom didn't throw up today; her stomach was only unsettled this morning. She did have her head hurting the whole day and really didn't do anything after we got home from the storage shed late this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home