My Mom - Ruth Ann Jespersen

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Brynn's Comments

Brynn (a longtime Houston friend) emailed Mom this morning and wanted to give her some things to laugh about. I was so entertained by them that I thought I would share them on the blog. She said:
*Remember when you wore two different shoes to the YW program?
*Remember when the girls at camp hooked your bra up to the flag pole and Grandpa J didn't notice until he started to hoist the flag?
*Remember when the girls at camp bombarded your tent and threw you in the pool with all of your clothes on?
*Remember when Grandpa J went up to camp early and worked for hours hiding clues for a treasure hunt and before we got to camp, the grounds keeper had mowed the lawn and dug them all up?
*Remember the time that I gave Inez a going away part and asked everyone to bring a small plate of dessert and Cecilia Peck came through the door with a huge turkey and all the fixings?

Thanks for the memories, Brynn. Mom loved them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home